Learn more about the oral cavity health!
Taking care of the beauty and health of the oral cavity includes daily personalized and regular professional care. An integrated approach allows you to preserve the health and beauty of your radiant smile for a long time. The main causes of tooth decay and other dental diseases are microbial plaque, which eventually turns into tartar. Hard and soft deposits are a comfortable breeding ground for pathogenic bacteria. They are able to provoke inflammation and lead to the development of dental diseases, therefore, removing tartar is an important condition for maintaining healthy teeth. To maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for a long time, it is recommended to resort to professional hygiene 2 times a year. With a tendency to caries and inflammatory processes, the procedure can be carried out more often in consultation with the dentist.
The procedure is also recommended for patients before and after occlusion correction, when teeth discoloration as a result of poor quality or insufficient daily care. Professional oral hygiene is carried out before any kind of teeth whitening and enamel fluoridation.
Stages of professional hygiene:
1. Full examination of the oral cavity.
2. Removal of a stone is carried out using ultrasound. The laser vibrates and knocks down hard plaque, restoring the attractiveness of the smile. During the cleaning process, the device releases active oxygen, which contributes to the destruction of anaerobic bacteria.
3. Removal of soft plaque - produced by the Air flow system. A mixture of a special composition and water is supplied under high pressure, this allows you to gently remove pigmented dental deposits and brighten the enamel in several tones.
4. Polishing is performed using powder pastes, which are designed for mechanical action on the surface of the teeth. They allow you to polish the enamel, remove darkening and any roughness, prevent the accumulation of bacteria on the enamel.
5. Fluoridation is the saturation of tooth enamel with useful minerals, restoration and strengthening of its structure. This procedure helps to reduce the likelihood of developing caries and reduce the sensitivity of the teeth.
6. Selection of individual hygiene products - the patient is provided with recommendations on nutrition, selection of a toothbrush, toothpaste, rinses for daily brushing of teeth and other hygiene products.